Before you visit, please click here to learn more about our COVID-19 protocols, which may be altered as new guidance is issued.
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major, BWV 1050
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F major, BWV 1047
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B-flat major, BWV 1051
- BACH: Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049
Arguably the greatest of all baroque concertos, Bach's six masterpieces unfailingly provide spiritual fulfillment for music lovers of all faiths and beliefs, inspiring strength at year's end and a vision of the brightest future.
The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, (CMS) is one of eleven constituents of the largest performing arts complex in the world, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Through its many performance, education, recording, and broadcast activities, it brings the exhilarating experience of great chamber music to more people than any other organization of its kind. Under the inspired leadership of Co-Artistic Directors David Finckel and Wu Han, CMS presents a wide variety of concert series and educational events for listeners of all ages, appealing to both connoisseurs and newcomers
A New York powerhouse.Chicago Magazine