Enter for a chance to win free concert tickets, CDs and other prizes!
Every Wednesday, a new musical question will be posted. Test your music trivia knowledge to win prizes, including tickets to Philharmonic Society presentations.
Members must login to answer this week's question. To become a member, click here.
This Week's Question
To which fellow composer and friend's memory did Camille Saint-Saëns dedicate his Symphony No. 3, "Organ"?
- A) Georges Bizet
- B) Hector Berlioz
- C) Gabriel Fauré
- D) Franz Liszt
- 1. One (1) winner per week will be drawn from all correct answers.
- 2. Limit one (1) winner per household per 2 weeks.
- 3. Winners will be notified via email.
- 4. Winner to the prior week's contest will be posted every Wednesday.
- 5. Contests end every Tuesday at noon.
- 6. No adjustments to prior purchases. No exchanges.
- 7. No phone calls please.
- 8. Winner names will be published on this site.
Last Week's Winner: