Discounted tickets are available to groups of 10 or more. For more information on group sales, please contact the Philharmonic Society Patron Services Department by calling (949) 553-2422, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no strict dress code for Philharmonic Society concerts. Patrons typically attend concerts in business casual attire, but please feel free to dress comfortably.
Accessible seating is available upon request. Please contact the Philharmonic Society Patron Services Department for more information.
FOR STUDENTS AND SENIORS
: Based on availability, rush tickets may be available for purchase at venue box office beginning one and a half hours prior to the performance. Rush tickets for concerts at the Renée & Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall are typically $20, and rush tickets for concerts at the Irvine Barclay Theatre are typically $15. CASH ONLY. Please call the Philharmonic Society Patron Services Department for information on rush ticket availability and pricing.
A SUBSCRIBER ONLY BENEFIT: Subscribers who are unable to attend a concert can exchange their tickets during the current season.
Mail, fax, or bring your tickets to the Philharmonic Society office no later than 48 hours prior to the original performance date. We are located at: 2082 Business Center Drive, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612.
Your exchange is processed as soon as comparable seating is available. Sometimes this may not be until
near the concert date. Therefore, your new tickets may not be mailed until a week or two before the
concert. If necessary, you will be notified that your tickets will be left at will call.
DONATE YOUR TICKETS
- A completed exchange request form must accompany your exchange request.
- Tickets may be exchanged only by the original subscriber and will be mailed to the original subscriber’s address.
- Tickets and exchange request forms must be received by the Philharmonic Society no later than 48
hours before your original performance date.
- Subscribers are responsible for upgrade charges. If we are unable to seat you in a comparable location, the price difference will be returned in the form of a Philharmonic Society credit voucher. No cash refunds.
- Accrued credit vouchers must be used during the current season.
- Series tickets may be exchanged only for concerts during the current season.
If you are unable to attend a concert, simply return your tickets as a tax-deductible donation.
Mail your tickets to: 2082 Business Center Drive, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612.
For last-minute, day-of-event donations during regular business hours only, please call (949) 553-2422,
ext. 1. If our office is closed, please call the appropriate box office starting two hours before the performance. Any telephone releases must take place before the concert starts. Proof of donation will be mailed to the original subscriber after the actual tickets arrive at our office.
Segerstrom Center for the Arts
600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa
Irvine Barclay Theatre
4242 Campus Drive, Irvine
For additional questions, please contact our Patron Services Department at (949) 553-2422 (press 1).